Terms & Conditions Systema Natura
Last updated: March 2, 2018
Welcome to Systema Natura’s website! The Website is an online coaching practice and booking-tool for personal sessions or workshops. We promote self-help and self-healing. Our Website is designed for individuals looking to find inspiration and training plans for natural movement, barefoot running, cold training, yoga, inner-power (chi), pranayama, meditation, mobility, flexibility, resilience. This Site and its content is directed towards persons over the age of eighteen (18) years old.
Ownership details and identity
Sung van der Peet trading under the name of Systema Natura
Jacob v. Lennepstraat 78-3A, 1053 HM Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Phone: +31 6 45856947
Registered at Chamber of Commerce: 34320247
By accessing the Website at https://systemanatura.nl, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you should not continue to use or access this Site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Return Policy
All users are eligible for a guaranteed refund up to 30 days after the purchase of an online course or seat at a workshop if they are not satisfied with it and have not exceeded one prior refund. Requests must be made through email and include name, account email and order number. No refunds after thirty (30) days prior to a workshop or live event. If you cancel a booked appointment 24 hours prior to a personal session (healing or coaching), no refunds will be issued.
3. Health Disclaimer
I understand that Systema Natura via “the Site” is here to serve me by sharing knowledge of natural movement, barefoot running, cold training, yoga, inner-power (chi), pranayama, meditation, mobility, flexibility, resilience, health and any related activities to promote exercise, mental wellbeing and good health. In connection with my participation in any activities, I understand, acknowledge and agree as follows:
- The participation in Systema Natura is entirely voluntary and is solely my decision to participate in any activities at a live venue or on the Website.
- Practicing involves physical movement, which may be strenuous, and some of the practice carries risk of injury. I am qualified, and in proper physical condition to participate in these activities. I acknowledge that it is my sole responsibility to confirm that I have no medical or health conditions preventing me from participating in physical activities. I agree that I (and my spouse/partner, heirs, and guardians) will hold Releasees harmless for any injury to myself, my spouse/partner, heirs, guardians and/or my child/fetus.
- If I find the activities are too strenuous or unsafe, I will immediately discontinue participation in these activities.
- I understand that by participating in courses via Systema Natura involves risks of serious bodily injury and possible death, which may be caused by my own personal actions while participating in activities. I have full knowledge of dangers involved and hereby accept full responsibility in participating in Systema Natura’s activities.
- As consideration for my being permitted to participating in Systema Natura’s activities, I (and my spouse/partner, heirs, guardians, and legal representatives) release Systema Natura, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their predecessors and successor organizations and each of their current and former principals, instructors, partners, officers, directors, employees, insurers, agents and representatives and the owners/lessors of the premises wherein the Systema Natura activities take place (“Releasees”) from any and all liability and claims for damages arising out of, relating to and/or by reason of my voluntary decision to participate in the activities including the use of any additional equipment such as blocks, straps, or any other equipment suggested by the instructor. I further agree that, I will not make a claim against, sue, or attack the property of Systema Natura for injury or damage resulting from the negligence, misconduct or other acts or omissions, howsoever caused, by an employee, coach, instructor, teacher, agent, or contractor of Systema Natura as a result of my participation in their activities.
4. Ownership of Content
Unless otherwise indicated, this Site and its design, text, content, selection and arrangement of elements, organization, graphics, and the design, compilation, and other matters related to this Site (collectively, “Content”) are protected under applicable intellectual property and other laws, including, without limitation, those of The Netherlands. All Content and intellectual property rights herein are the property of Systema Natura or the material is included with the permission of the rights owner and is protected pursuant to applicable copyright and trademark laws. The posting of any Content on this Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such Content. The reproduction, duplication, distribution (including by way of email or other electronic means), publication (including posting on another website) modification, copying or transmission of Content from this Site in any form or by any means is strictly prohibited without the express prior written consent of Systema Natura.
5. Use License
a) Systema Natura grants you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access, view and make personal and non-commercial use of this Site. Permission is granted to temporarily download or ‘stream’ one copy of the materials (information or software) on Systema Natura’s website for personal, non-commercial use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Systema Natura’s website;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b) This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Systema Natura at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The Systema Natura logo and all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, trademarks, service marks and logos appearing on this Site, unless otherwise noted, are service marks, trademarks (whether registered or not) and/or trade dress of Systema Natura (the “Marks”). All other trademarks, names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress mentioned, displayed, cited or otherwise indicated on the Site are the property of their respective owners. You are not authorized to display or use the Marks in any manner without the express prior written consent of Systema Natura. You are not authorized to display or use trademarks, names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress of other owners without their express prior written consent. The use or misuse of the Marks or other trademarks, names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress or any other materials contained herein, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited.
a) The materials on Systema Natura’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Systema Natura makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, quality and fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
b) Further, Systema Natura does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. We do not warrant that this Site, its servers or email sent from us will be free of any harmful components (including viruses).
In no event shall Systema Natura or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Systema Natura’s website, even if Systema Natura or a Systema Natura authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
10. Legal Compliance
You shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Site. If you provide us any information through the Site, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself. You agree not to attempt to upload or transmit through the Site any computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or system. Any unauthorized modification, tampering or change of any information, or any interference with the availability of or access to this Site is strictly prohibited. If you become aware of misuse of this Site by any person, then please contact the Site Administrator at info[at]systemanatura.nl with your concerns. Systema Natura reserves all rights and remedies available to it.
11. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Systema Natura website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Systema Natura does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Systema Natura may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Systema Natura does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Systema Natura has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Systema Natura of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Systema Natura may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
14. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.
15. Dispute Resolution
Registering an account on the site means you understand that this is a binding contract, you understand the terms and conditions explained here, and you agree to comply with all the terms and conditions.